Friday, March 11, 2005

Anticipation...

I AM SO SICK OF COLD WEATHER!!!!! My mother's birthday was this past Wednesday, and usually her b-day portends the arrival of Spring. I am sick to death of this "high of 58, low of 45 bullshit. It's time for some warm weather, flowers, sunshine, etc.

Three more performances of "Whorehouse" which has been quite well received. Today's paper brought a lukewarm review which should neither really harm nor really help attendance. The audiences have been enjoying it, and they have been fairly large audiences at that, so I'm happy.

It's been quite some time since I posted here. I need to be better about keeping a consistent pattern of entries...

THANKS TO COURTNEY STEVENSON who was the sole respondent to my question about everyone's favorite "Seinfeld" and "Gilligan" episodes!!! C'mon y'all...keep those cards and letters rolling in...hee hee hee.

Looking forward to a good show tonight.

FLT3

No comments: