Thursday, October 05, 2006

Yet Another Day

Today I am at Mtn. Brook Jr. High again. So far so good. The classes are small and the kids are pretty okay. Eh, it's a paycheck.

Short update today...not much going on. Ed Howard, the playwright/director of Greater Tuna arrived back in Birmingham yesterday and dropped in on our rehearsal. My co-star Barry Austin and I are having a good time, and Ed seemed pleased with what he saw. For those of you unfamiliar with the show, it involves two actors playing 15 roles each...male, female, kids, and even a pet. Lots of fun but MAJOR costume changes. Let it suffice to say that while we are relatively decent looking men, Barry and I quite probably make the two ugliest women in recorded history.

FLT3

1 comment:

geekzapoppin said...

I always wanted to do that show with you. Maybe someday.