Friday, November 24, 2006

Deck The Malls...

I am currently huddled safely behind closed doors. There is no way the crowd of deranged and driven post-Thanksgiving shoppers can get to me...I hope.

Today is touted as "the busiest shopping day of the year," and I believe it. This morning's news has already shown hordes of shoving, pushing, wildly driven holiday shopping crowds at malls and stores across the country. Bizzare sale prices are being advertised...($35 laptop? A car for $500? All this and more can be yours if you arrive at our store before 4:30am Friday!!!)

I will remain encamped in my secure little bunker until the madness passes. Watching 300-pound women fistfight over video games and giggling stuffed animals is a spectacle I can somehow live without witnessing.

FLT3

No comments: