Thursday, April 21, 2005

Spring Is In The Air...

Wonderful weather this week...Spring has finally sprung, and the pollen is making me cough and sneeze, but that's okay...I'll gladly deal with it! :-)
42ND STREET is going well. I am having a great time playing the role of Julian Marsh. I am not directing this show, which is also kind of nice for a change.
I have been substitute teaching at Vestavia High School lately. It's not what I would call exciting, but it's a paycheck, and I really enjoy being around teenagers. (I subbed ONE day at Middle School and swore if I got out without strangling a kid, I'd never go back. That age is all about testing limits, and it takes a saint to deal with a room full of 11 and 12 year olds all day.)
I bought a car a week or so ago...a Nissan Altima...it's not brand new by any means, but it's in good shape. I have enjoyed driving it so far.
The new Pope has been elected. Beyond that, there's no real news.
FLT3

1 comment:

geekzapoppin said...

Didn't Dante mention something about substitute teaching being its own circle of Hell? Maybe I dreamt it. Say hey to Melissa for us.

Skippy