Thursday, December 08, 2005

Going Back To The Ball...

Well, it's time to shift gears tonight and leave the tropics and Bali H'ai behind for a weekend and return to fairy-tale land with Cinderella, which concludes its run with 4 shows beginning tonight. I have enjoyed it, but am looking forward to getting more involved with South Pacific and beginning The King & I. (It looks like I'm definitely on the Rodgers and Hammerstein mini-marathon...:-)
Not much else to report. I am subbing again tomorrow at Vestavia High School, and it looks like I will be there pretty much every day until Christmas break. This is great with me, as I enjoy the work and definitely appreciate the paycheck! The kids are almost always well-behaved, too, so it's really a good deal.
It's raining and gloomy today, so I suppose we can assume that winter in Alabama has definitely settled in. Luckily, it never gets terribly cold (by most people's standards, but remember...I complain if the mercury falls below 60.) The main problem with December-February in this part of the country is that the world takes on a constant slate-gray veneer and everything seems moist and chilly. Oh well, Spring gets closer every day... (as I try to remind myself!)

Postage goes up to 39 cents tomorrow...mail those letters before midnight and fight "the man."

FLT3

No comments: