Friday, February 15, 2008

Successful Opening...

Last night was opening night for I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change. The audience was very enthusiastic, and a good time was had by all. I have really enjoyed working on this production. I will miss it when it's over. We have this weekend and next to perform, though, so maybe I will have had my fill of it by Sunday next...

Now that I Love You... has opened, I have got to turn my attention to Into The Woods, which I have woefully neglected as of late. I am playing Cinderella's Prince, which is a great role, but fortunately not TOO line-heavy. A few days of woodshedding the script should bring me up to pace.

Today is also our last in-house day for Tom Sawyer. Next week we take it "on the road" to small-town school auditoriums all over The Great State Of Alabama. Woo hoo!

HILLARY IN '08!!!

FLT3

No comments: