Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Happy Week

This has been a particularly happy week for me. I am thrilled to be cast as Fred/Petrutchio in KISS ME KATE. This is a role I have wanted to do for a long time, and this production is going to be phenomenal! A good friend of mine from Tuscaloosa, Michelle Bunch (formerly Michelle Rhodes) is playing Lilli/Kate opposite me, which makes it even more exciting! I am sure many KATE comments will be posted over the weeks to come.

I also started rehearsal at Bham Children's Theatre for DOLLY DOOLEY'S BIG BREAK, which is a fairly cheesy (but fun) kids' show, which we will perform 40+ times between opening (April 11th?) and closing (May 20th?) The cast is great, and we all know and like each other, so it should be fun...it's also nice to be getting paid to act. BCT is a good company, and I hope to do more with them in the future.

Also, SPRING HAS ARRIVED!!! Let the cheers and celebration begin!

FLT3

1 comment:

Aaron White said...

This show is gonna RULE.