Tuesday, April 18, 2006

HAIL THEE, FESTIVAL DAY!

...Blessed day that art hallowed forever!
Day whereon Christ arose,
breaking the kingdom of death!
(Episcopal Hymnal)

Well, it's two days past Easter (my favorite day of the year, for those who didn't know that) and I am still basking in the arrival of Spring. Went to church on Easter, and was (as always) completely overwhelmed by the beauty of life renewed. Again, as usual, I got to hear my favorite hymn, "Welcome Happy Morning." Went to brunch, took a nap, and generally enjoyed the day. All in all, a very happy Easter!

Kiss Me, Kate continues to progress. The performances are going to be quite good.

The temperature outside right now is 85 degrees, and all you can see are bright colors, lots of fresh, new leaves, and sunshine. I think I'll go and experience it for a little while...

FLT3

No comments: