Friday, June 08, 2007

FREE PARIS!!!!

I cannot believe this...out in LA, Judge Michael T. Sauer has sent Paris Hilton back to jail. I have never seen a more egregious and absurd display of judicial abuse of power. Driving with a suspended liscence...oh yeah, she's a menace to society. I can only hope that the citizens of Los Angeles create a sufficiently loud outcry to force this moron from the bench. If I lived in LA, I'd already be there with a picket sign.

I'm sure many of my readers (both of you) think I am merely taking Paris' side because she's beautiful (I suppose I should say "hot.") I'll admit that if she looked like Ernest Borgnine I may not be as passionate about the case, but the legal issue would remain...the sheriff had the right to release her to house arrest. This bastard judge is merely trying to make a name for himself, and I hope it will backfire. Hopefully he will become the most reviled figure in the California legal system.

O.J. walks free after killing two people, yet the system (and the imbecile on the bench) decide to make an example of a socialite with a traffic violation who couldn't hurt a fly. Where is the justice?

Today is day one of ParisWatch. Hopefully we won't even make it to day two. FREE PARIS!!!

FLT3

No comments: