Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back To School...

I am subbing today at Vestavia High School...the first day "back to school" for me. I am always sort of sad at the end of summer (a holdover from so many years in school, I suppose.) That sadness has, over the past few years, been softened by the realization that now when I come to school, I get paid. That helps.

I DO! I DO! is coming along well. GREASE was just cast, and I am looking forward to getting started on it.

Life is good. Lovey is getting ready to begin teaching her fall classes, and has been hard at work on her syllabuses (syllabi?) In all, there is a feeling of preparation in the air...I am teaching an acting class at VST this fall, and must start the prep work for that this weekend.

In today's News From The Motherland... Faustina The Elder makes a re-appearance.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7560833.stm

And in more News From The Motherland... "Crazy Larry" quoted by the BBC...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/west_midlands/7560392.stm

Obama In '08!!!

FLT3

No comments: