Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Picture and Update

Here we have another look at the cast and crew of The 1940's Radio Hour, which closed last Sunday at VST. I had a wonderful time doing the show, but have enjoyed having a couple of nights to relax before Christmas. There is talk of re-mounting the show next year, so I may be returning to the "Mutual Manhattan Variety Cavalcade" relatively soon.

On the CenterStage front, we are alive and looking optimistically forward. Some fairly substantial changes are underway, but overall I think we have at least started down the path to solving some of our problems. Time will tell, and the patient is still on life support, but for the moment at least, we're still forging ahead.

I continue to "hold" waiting to hear about the Gilligan's Island tour. I have not heard anything, but I am keeping my hopes high. Every day without a "thanks for auditioning, but..." is a good day. Maybe today will bring good news...

Must be off to finish up some Christmas shopping. Fa-la-la-la-la...

In today's News From The Motherland... a facelift for the Ashmolean.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/7796875.stm

Cheers!
FLT3

No comments: