Monday, February 06, 2006

BMH B**CHES!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I had me a real big time at the movies last night. It was beyond magical...beyond amazing. It was, in all honesty, the BEST NIGHT EVER!! I will never look at the medium of film in quite the same way ever again.

And what happened, you may ask? Well, I'll tell you. I went with a couple of my friends to see the finest film ever made. Raymond, Lindsey and I (now known as the BMH Posse) saw BIG MOMMA'S HOUSE 2. It transcended cinematographic excellence, with the zany comedic stylings of Martin Lawrence as "Big Momma," and the performances of the other actors who (I'm sure) have names, but I can't recall any of them. The subtle nuances of Lawrence's performance ran an emotional and dramatic gamut that neither DeNiro or Olivier could approach. The script was subtle, yet sparklingly enchanting, and the supporting characters were well-written and completely three-dimensional.

So many emotions after such a wonderful film...it really makes one ponder the meaning of life, the true definition of honor, and the innumerable mysteries of God and the universe.

If BIG MOMMA'S HOUSE 2 does not win Best Picture of 2006, it will be a travesty. Surely Oscar will smile on this heartwarming contemporary classic, which is sure to be studied for years to come by actors, writers, and directors alike. It is, in every essence of the word, a masterpiece on par with any script by Oscar Wilde or Noel Coward.

BIG MOMMA'S HOUSE 2 may usher in a new era of world peace and universal prosperity. God bless Martin Lawrence!

BMH B**CHES!!!!!!

FLT3

No comments: