Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good Doggie

In today's news from The Motherland...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/6960750.stm

Short post today...not much new to report. As the saying goes, it has been a quiet week in Lake Wobegon..."Comedy of Errors" continues tonight, and I'm sure we will once again have good, solid performances. I am also in rehearsal for the VST Gala, which runs at Virginia Samford Theatre September 6-9. It is going to be AMAZING. I don't say this very often, but all my readers (all 3 or 4 of you) REALLY need to come and see it. It's going to be one of the better pieces of theatre seen in Bham in a while...tickets are $25 for just the show, or $80 for opening night, which includes the foo-foo reception.

I have been singing "Vindaloo" for the past day, having posted it on my last entry (see song #1 from yesterday's post.) I find myself sitting at the computer or whatever softly singing "Na na na na na na na...we're Eng-a-land...we're gonna scooooore one mooooore than yooooou" over and over. (Yes, I am bizzare...I have accepted that...)

That's all for now...

Cheers!
FLT3

No comments: