Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello, Again...

Day 43: Sorry I missed a week. I thought it was leap year.
-FLT3

Well, I have once again slacked off a bit in re my daily postings, but with the renewed vigor which I always bring apres-vacances I resume today. This "year" of writing may turn out to contain 500 or so days...

Rehearsal is underway for both Dames At Sea and A Christmas Story, and all is "so far so good." I took a few rehearsal photos of Dames rehearsal last night, and if I can ever figure out how to get them from cell phone to computer, I will post them.

The weather is slate grey and wet, as usual. As depressing as it may sound, I have actually been quite enjoying it. After the nuclear-hot summers we have had of late, the cool semi-darkness of a hydrated autumn is delightful.

If I am already reduced to a discussion of the weather by paragraph three, one might assume that I had little to say today. Perhaps one would be correct...

In today's News From The Motherland...a yogurt advert stirs controversy...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8305918.stm

Cheers!
FLT3

No comments: