Saturday, November 14, 2009

DAMES In Dock...

Day 53: "Nobody can pull the wool over my eyes! Cashmere, maybe, but wool? Never!"
-Thurston Howell III

The last two nights have brought successful performances of DAMES AT SEA, and tonight concludes our all-to-brief run. I love doing shows at Hoover Library, but three performances just aren't always enough. C'est la vie...we still have one left tonight.

This afternoon I return to A CHRISTMAS STORY, with a 2pm rehearsal. Paul has done a tremendous amount of work during my time at sea, and I am excited about seeing all the progress that has been made. Who knows...maybe Ralphie will actually get that Red Ryder 200 shot carbine action range model air rifle...but the sunzabitchin Bumpuses will still let their mangy hounds run wild and that no good ding blang fuzzlewhizzin furnace will keep producing clinkers...

I love that show. :-)

In today's News From The Motherland...an issue with the BBC website. Will post two links next time...

Cheers!
FLT3

No comments: