Monday, December 13, 2004

Quiet Monday

After a tremendously successful run of PETER PAN, it has been nice to just relax for an evening. I worked from noon to 4pm at Rich's today, and even the mall was somewhat quiet and restful. I have some very nice co-workers who seem to share my sense of humor, so the time passes pretty quickly. While I don't want to make peddling luggage my life's work, it's not so bad for the time being.

The time has come for yours faithfully to start buying gifts, addressing cards, and generally getting ready for Christmas. Every year it seems to come a bit more quickly than the previous year! This weekend, there are several holiday parties to which I have been invited, and I am looking forward to each of them. I also hope to make it to the movies at least once or twice before Christmas, as I have not seen any of the holiday releases. The new "Bridget Jones" sequel is a must-see, and I have heard good things about several others currently in release. The popcorn is good, too! :-)


No comments: