Monday, July 16, 2007

Back To Comedy...

Today was a very nice day...I started another workshop/teaching job, this time for Birmingham Childrens' Theatre. I have a great group of kids, and they are (at first glance) extremely talented. I am looking forward to working with them.

I also resumed rehearsal tonight for The Comedy of Errors, with Park Players. This is the same group with which I have been performing Blackpool And Parrish, so it's sort of becoming like an extended family. :-) As with Blackpool, the cast is extremely nice and welcoming. I am playing two twins (Dromio of Ephesus and Dromio of Syracuse) so I have definitely got my work cut out for me! The show seems to be taking shape nicely, and I predict quite a success. Comedy will be performed outside at Aldridge Gardens, which should be nice.

Not much else to say today. All is well, but somewhat uneventful.

-FLT3

No comments: