Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Car Woes

Well, as has been long-predicted by those who know me, my car has finally died. Yes, the seemingly indestructible Altima has finally passed away at the age of 165,000. Please do not send flowers, just a donation to the charity of your choice...like the Frank Needs A Car Foundation...



I have seen a car I would like to buy...a somewhat used but still in good shape Volkswagen Passat...such things as negotiation, counter-offers, etc. loom imminent. It would be nice to have the money to just buy a brand new car, but alas, that is not in my budget right now. Perhaps in a year or two...



We're between performances of Rumplestiltskin, and "10" was just called, so I'll close for now.



Today from The Motherland...Amsterdam brothels make way for condos...hmmmmm...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7005768.stm

FLT3

2 comments:

Aaron White said...

I saw a Laurel and Hardy short the other night (because you mentioned them) in which Laurel's car has seriuos problems. In a late-night moment of superstition I feared that my car would mess up because I saw it in a movie. Then I realized that if life worked that way then there'd be a lot more kissing and chainsaw murders in my life, so I should stop fretting. But maybe I just transferred the problem to you.

FLT3 said...

Thanks...just what I needed...Stan Laurel's luck...hee hee hee... :-)