Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Love My Cast...

No, I haven't broken an arm (though I suppose a leg would be appropriate, given my profession...) I am making reference to the cast of THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE which will be presented by CenterStage in October. This cast is really something special...

First, they are almost scary-talented...this is a group of truly brilliant performers. At a recent music rehearsal, I was out of the room for a moment, and honestly thought someone was playing the CD...but it was just our cast singing. :-)

Not only are they talented, they are also incredibly nice and friendly and agreeable. I honestly look forward to seeing this group of people every night! I predict that MILLIE will be a tremendous success, due not only to the sheer talent, but also the tangible warmth and goodwill among the cast.

SO...please come and see the show...you won't be disappointed!

In today's news from The Motherland...a very special kitty! (I love the British term "moggie...")
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6989055.stm

FLT3

No comments: