Sunday, October 30, 2005

Looking Ahead To Spring

Okay...today is in many ways one of the toughest of the year for me. It's the dreaded day when we go back to Standard Time and off Daylight Savings Time. It portends the coming of cold weather, dark at 5:00pm, and all sorts of other unpleasantness. I usually cope by computing the days to various landmarks on the road to the blessed Spring...Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day, the 1st day of Lent, etc...all the way up to Easter and Spring.

Have I mentioned before that Easter is my favorite holiday? From the first strains of "Welcome Happy Morning" to the bright pastel colors to the smell of freshly-emerging grass...I love Easter. And I can't wait for it...I'm already counting the days...

The 1940's Radio Hour continues apace, as does Cinderella. Both shows are shaping up to be quite good. I have enjoyed working for Jack Mann, and have accepted the role of The Professor in his upcoming South Pacific. I have recommended my good friend Raymond Quintero for the role of Stewpot, and hopefully we will be doing the show together.

I had church and breakfast with my parents as usual this morning, and as always, it was very nice.

Last night was the annual Halloween party at Ron & Kim's, and everyone assembled had a good time. Their party has become a tradition, and is always fun.

I have been a bit slack over the past few weeks re my postings. As always, I enter the new week with the best of intentions of submitting daily entries. We will see...

FLT3

No comments: