Monday, January 07, 2008

Hillary in '08!

As we head towards New Hampshire, I am enthused but concerned about my girl Hillary... I still think we can win the nomination, but Obama is making it a bit more difficult than the walkover we had all envisioned. I am still confident, but it's going to be a slugfest. If memory serves, Bill lost Iowa and came in second in New Hampshire in '92...perhaps history will repeat itself...

I could live with Obama, and will certainly vote for him if he gets the nomination, but my heart is with Hillary. The Clinton years were good ones for me, and the thought of Clinton II brings me joy...if nothing else, however, the reign of Georgie the Second is almost over. We have survived.

Today from The Motherland...a comment upon Mrs. Clinton's campaign.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7174536.stm

FLT3

No comments: