Friday, January 18, 2008

A Quick Hello

I realized that it had been a few days since last I posted, so I figured I would check in with all of my readers who now allegedly number in the low double-digits...woo hoo!

Not much to report...all is going well with Tom Sawyer, I Love You You're Perfect Now Change and Into The Woods. The weather has been extremely cold, but even I have kind of enjoyed a few days of winter.

The election cycle continues apace. I am hopeful that the recent kerfuffle over caucas voting in Nevada will work in Hillary's favor...a backlash, if you will, against what some may see as unethical advantage given to the votes of the hospitality workers.

In keeping with the election theme, a look at a very special flight attendant in today's News From The Motherland...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7193296.stm

Hillary in '08!

FLT3

No comments: