Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday Returns

Well, once again, it's Thursday...they seem to be coming round more and more frequently. )I wonder if they've added a second Thursday to the week?) The previously discussed feeling of happy anticipation is here as usual. It's kind of nice, and seemingly reliable, having lasted for almost 20 years. Another reliable feeling is the absolute inner peace I always feel in Westminster Abbey...I have even entered it on occasion with some fear that I would NOT feel utter and complete peace, only to find that it is seemingly eternal...(much like what The Abbey represents!) I haven't been to London in a couple of years, and I am eager to get back there soon. The Abbey will most likely be my first stop...

Today has been a long day. The ONB promo went very well, and we managed to put CenterStage brochures in approximately 200 hands. All assembled seemed to have a good time, and in spite of a somewhat befuddled preparation period, we managed to present a quality product. Time will tell if we sold any season tickets.

I am listening to "Coast to Coast" as I write...as usual, the freaks come out at night. (Well, at least they pick up the phone.) Radio really is the one true public medium. (Translation: any idiot with a telephone and a willingness to stay on "hold" for a few hours can have his/her 15 minutes of fame.) God bless 'em, though...they sure are entertaining!

FLT3

No comments: