Thursday, September 29, 2005

OPRY Publicity

We seem to have hit a small gold mine in terms of publicity for CenterStage's upcoming production, The Phantom Of The Opry. Two television stations are doing feature spots, along with two radio stations and The Birmingham News. I am quite hopeful that this will bring a good solid audience base through the doors. The show itself is going to be very good and entertaining, so all seems to be flowing in the right direction.

It's Thursday again...they do seem to come round with great frequency, and the little emotional uplift that comes with Thursday is as always pleasant. There is a slight chill in the air this evening, which for some bizzare (and welcomed) reason is making me rather cheerful. I'm sure I will always prefer Spring and Summer, but maybe I am finally getting over my complete distaste for cooler temps.

FLT3

No comments: