Thursday, September 24, 2009

Second Attempt...

Day 32: C is for cookie...and I am trying to resist that temptation.

Well, for all my readers who were disappointed that I did not make it to the UA game last weekend, take heart...tomorrow brings an exodus (well, if Lovey and I count as an exodus...perhaps an exodette?) to Auburn to watch them defeat...whoever it is they are playing...

Perhaps a bit of back-story is due here. One of my very best friends is a strong Auburn alum, and has kindly invited us down for the game and post-game festivities, which sound like great fun. Obviously, the universe is telling me that once every 20 years, I must attend a football match. Who am I to argue? I am sure the game will be enjoyable, the company delightful, and best of all, as I have observed in the past, football gives one an opportunity to drink in the morning and not appear trashy.

Not much else to report. Rehearsals are about to commence for Dames At Sea (in which I am performing) and A Christmas Story (which I am directing.) In about a month, rehearsal will kick off for Santa In Space at BCT (in which I play an alien. I smell a Tony.) I am sure there will be many updates on all three as they wind their respective ways towards the stage.

In today's News From The Motherland...more new ideas from British Airways.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8274200.stm

Cheers!
FLT3

No comments: